Bald Head Island Home Ownership in The Hammocks: More, For Less
Do you dream of owning a place on Bald Head Island, but question how often you would be able to use it? Or perhaps it’s just not the right time for that size investment.
Maybe it’s time to discover the joy of sharing.
At The Hammocks on Bald Head Island, you can enjoy fractional ownership in a beautiful home, for a fraction of the cost and commitment. And while the investment is less, the benefits are numerous:
- Scheduled Island Time: You’ll share your deeded property with 12 other owners, each of you enjoying four weeks every year—a week in every season. The rotating schedule makes planning easy.
- Membership Privileges: You’ll have full access to all the amenities of the Bald Head Island Club, Shoals Club and the on-site Hammocks Club.
- Built-In Me Time: All home maintenance and landscaping are handled for you, so you can just relax and enjoy the amenities and natural environment all day, every day of your vacation.
- Equity Ownership: You receive deeded property in real estate.
- Estate Transfer: Your portion can be sold, willed or gifted.
- The World Is Yours: You’re eligible to join a vacation home exchange program through Interval International, allowing you to trade your time on the island for use of other vacation homes around the world.
- Turn-Key Convenience: Each Hammocks home is fully furnished and professionally decorated, giving you and your family the easiest, most cost-effective way to own property on Bald Head Island.
An intimate enclave of lovely vacation homes, The Hammocks is conveniently located on Earl of Craven Court off Stede Bonnet Wynd, a short cart ride from the ocean and just behind the Bald Head Island Club. Two- and three-bedroom Hammocks homes, both new and resale, are available through Bald Head Island Limited Real Estate Sales. Learn more here and view available listings.