Bald Head Island Limited Property Management: We're here for you.
Many island property owners elect to rent their homes as a way to generate income and defray the costs of home ownership. Bald Head Island Limited Property Management offers a full-service office of property managers and rental relations agents just a short walk from the island's ferry landing. Which means when you list your home for rent with us, we are here for you — whatever you need, whenever you need it.
When you list your home for rent with us, a professional property manager is assigned to your home, which means you'll always communicate with the same person - the one who is most familiar with your property and responsible for managing every aspect of it.
Other in-house, full-time staff members include:
- maintenance engineers
- hospitality sales and marketing director
- guest services representatives
- housekeeping supervisors
- maintenance workers
- laundry workers
- administrative support personnel
- accounting office personnel
Bald Head Island Limited Property Management provides complete home care and maintenance services, including:
- highly specialized on-site personnel respond to customer calls
- regular evaluations
- assistance in preparing your home for rentals
- scheduled periodic inspection of your property
- numerous procedures designed to protect your home against severe weather
- inspection of property following major storms
- housekeeping staff inspect and report after every guest departure
- Event Planning office that coordinates group functions, including weddings and corporate retreats
- on-island Guest Services department, including Business Center, with all privileges also available to our property owners
Unparalleled marketing and advertising exposure
No other management company can offer you the kind of national exposure you'll receive with Bald Head Island Limited Property Management. Year after year we invest twice the industry standard in proceeds back into our marketing program to increase occupancy and revenue for program participants.
- Publication and distribution of more than 15,000 copies of the Armchair Guide vacation planner and other resort brochures
- Reservationists personally tour homes, so they can offer callers additional insight
- National advertising that has included past publications such as Coastal Living, Southern Living, USA Today, Better Homes & Gardens, Garden & Gun and Links Magazine.
- Travel agent connections
- Consistent presence at trade shows and exhibits
- Membership in regional and statewide travel and tourism organizations, including the Vacation Rental Managers Association and N.C. Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Full-service, professionally designed web site with real-time on-line reservations
- Heavy presence on a variety of vacation web sites
- State-of-the-art yield-management software to adjust rates based on occupancy levels
- Owner Web portal for viewing accounting statements and bookings
Please call us at 1-800-443-6305 for more information or to have a property manager meet you at your island home to discuss the details and provide an analysis of what your home might generate in annual income.